Carbon black grades
Private Joint Stock Company «Kremenchug Carbon Black Plant» produces 11 grades of carbon black in accordance with the requirements of international standards ASTM D1765: N772, N660, N650, N550, N326, N330, N339, N347, N375, N220, N234.
Carbon black is fine dust, powdery substance with carbon content of 99%.
Carbon black is used in many sectors of the economy:
- for the production of tires of different dimension-types;
- for the production of various rubber technical goods;
- as a pigment in paints, plastics and electrochemical industries.
The technological process of carbon black production consists of the following stages of production:
- the process of raw material preparing and feeding for production;
- the process of carbon black producing;
- the process of carbon black recovery;
- the process of carbon black treatment;
- the process of carbon black packaging.
Shipment of carbon black is making in bulk, in hoppers, polypropylene containers — big-bags, polyethylene bags.
Download the table of quality values: